Cannagar is short for cannabis cigar. It is a king-sized cigar made of marijuana. Imagine Smoking a large cigar, yes that’s the joy a cannagar gives you. If you are a weed smoker, then this is the ultimate blunt to get you high for longer.
Just like cigars, they come in different sizes and shapes, giving you a unique experience with each. If you follow instructions and have the right materials, then rolling one may be as easy as rolling a blunt. So let’s start with the materials you require.
Materials to Make a Cannagar
The cannabis flower
The flower you choose will determine how the cannagar will burn. If you want the best burning cigar, then choose a stickier flower. The resin brings about the stickiness. It also holds the marijuana leaves together.
You require a minimum of four grams of cannabis flower depending on the gauge you want to make.
Marijuana leaves are the most important component. They burn to give you a high feeling. The amount of leaves will be determined by the size you want.
Your weed should be wet, fresh and sticky buds. Too dry weed tend to crack and don’t work as well.
Cannabis oil acts as the glue to the marijuana leaves. It contributes to the taste of the cannagar hence you need to choose it carefully. The oil will determine how long it will burn.
One to three grams of oil should be enough for a 10-gram cannabis cigar.
Now that we have all the ingredients for the cannagar let’s get to the trickiest part of making one.
How to make a cannagar
Prepare the Mold.
- Coat the cannagar core with your cannabis oil or resin. The oil is applied round the core. If you lack the resin, you can use a sugar-water mixture.
- Then add as much of the marijuana bud around the coated core as possible.
- Roll or tie it with hemp rope. Wrap the cannagar in a hemp or parchment paper in a spiral manner. The hemp rope is meant to hold the leaves together while molding.
- Refrigerate the cannagar for 1-2 days, then remove the hemp rope after that.
Now you can apply your cannabis oil evenly.
- Do this until it gets sticky. The thickness of oil to apply isdependent on the stickiness of the cannabis oil.
- You can refrigerate again for days and add oil and more leaves to fatten it.
Curing the cannagar.
- Once you are satisfied with the size of the cannagar, it is ready for curing. Leave it in a cool, dry place for one to two weeks.
- Your cannagar is now ready to smoke. Remove it from the refrigerator and enjoy.
- If you would like to smoke at a later date, you can store in an airtight container.
- Remove the skewer and hemp strings before smoking.
A cannagar can give you a smooth one to five hours of smoke if rolled properly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you wrap Cannagar?
To wrap a cannagar, you first need to remove its core. To enjoy it as a Cigar, you need to wrap it in a leaf or a wrap of your choosing.
How long does a cannagar burn?
A cannabis cigar’s burning time will depend on the gauge of your cannagar and how well you rolled it. But on average between one and five hours. However, the high you will feel is a dream come true.
Are cannagars worth it?
Cannagars are the real deal for you and your friends if you want to smoke and pass the blunt around while getting high without having to worry about rolling a new blunt. It gives you a high feeling for longer. A cigar is good enough, but one made of weed is your thing if you’re a marijuana enthusiast.
Are joints healthier than blunts?
Smoking weed has its side effects and is not a healthy option unless recommended by the doctor. That being said if you are to choose one or the other then joints come out top. Blunts are made of cigars, and cigars wrappers add toxicity to the smoke.
A cannagar is easy to roll and gives you a memorable experience. As long as you have the materials and follow the instructions, making a cannagar is an easy job.