Cannabis is a diverse natural product that you can smoke, vape, cook with it or eat through edibles. Most people don’t harness the full potential of marijuana buds. The sticky resin glands usually on cannabis buds can be converted into kief, which contains cannabis’ most THC.
- Best Kief Scrapers – Review
- 1. FORMAX420 5pcs 4″ Herb Grinder Brush with Scraper Tool
- 2. AuFreedo 2 Color Scrapers
- 3. Leafor Pollen Kief Keef Scrapers
- 4. Busy Bee Pollen Scraper for Kief- 25 Pieces
- 5. Herb Grinder Pollen Scrapers- 10 Pack
- 6. MJDK Pollen Scraper Kief Keef Scrapers for Spices Herb Grinders
- 7. 6 Pack SMART Brand Premium Large Kief Scraper for your Grinder
- Factors to Consider When Buying a Kief Scraper
- Frequently Asked Questions
Best Kief Scrapers – Review
As much as there are numerous smoking items available, a large number of people still use DIY tools to scrape the dry sift(pollen) out of grinder compartments. A kief scraper will help you sweep and collect keef effectively.
1. FORMAX420 5pcs 4″ Herb Grinder Brush with Scraper Tool
This item contains five identical pieces used to scrape off pollen from grinders and kief boxes. Each piece measures 6 × 0.4 × 4 inches and weighs 0.32 ounces. The bristles and scraper parts are made of strong and soft plastic. The handle is made of metal. It has a perfect length to collect all the pollen stuck in the deepest crevices.
- It has an ideal height of 6 inches long.
- The scraper parts and bristles are made of strong plastic.
- It is made of smooth plastic that doesn’t scratch your grinder parts.
- It has a strong metallic handle.
2. AuFreedo 2 Color Scrapers
A package of these scrapers has 5 pcs black scrapers, two spoons, 5 pcs clear scrapers, four brushes in 2 different sizes, and a storage box. One type of the brushes is for a clean abrasive layer for the brushes, while the other is for a clean kief layer. The other end of the brush can be used to collect kief. The spoons are made of durable stainless steel, while the brushes are made of durable, flexible plastic.
- A package contains several accessories that complement each other.
- The brushes are made of high-quality flexible material.
- The spoons are made of strong and durable stainless steel.
- It has two types of brush for kief and abrasive layer.
3. Leafor Pollen Kief Keef Scrapers
The Leafor Pollen Scrapers are made of lightweight, strong plastic material. You can repeatedly use these scrapers to brush and collect kief from your pollen box or grinder. The plastic material is smooth and doesn’t cause unnecessary scratches to the grinder. Each package contains 4 pcs black scrapers, 4 pcs clear scrapers, and a cleaning brush. Each scraper is 1.1 inches long, while the brush is 1.4 inches long.
- They are made of strong, durable plastic.
- The plastic material is lightweight and easy to use.
- Long enough scrapers and brush to get to the deepest parts of the grinder.
4. Busy Bee Pollen Scraper for Kief- 25 Pieces
The Busy Bee Pollen Scraper happens to be one of the best pollen scrapers you can find in the market today. The pollen scraper is made of strong, durable plastic material and black in color. Its color enables you to see the collected kief, unlike the white scrapers. A package contains 25 similar scrapers. This scraper is perfectly designed to fit in the grinder’s collecting chamber, with sharp corners to remove pollen dust from holes.
- It has a strong, durable construction.
- It has a smooth edge that doesn’t scratch the grinder.
- It has a punch hole, which makes it easy to carry around.
5. Herb Grinder Pollen Scrapers- 10 Pack
The Herb Grinder Pollen Scraper is a convenient tool for collecting sticky pollen from the bottom of your grinder or kief box. Made of strong plastic and clear white in color, this kief scraper is very gentle to your grinder, thus increasing its shelf life. It has an angled end with sharp corners to reach the corners you can hardly reach with your fingers. Each pack contains ten pollen scrapers.
- It is made of strong plastic that is durable.
- It has an angled end to reach hard places.
- It has sharp corners to remove pollen dust stuck in crevices.
- It has smooth plastic that improves your grinder’s shelf life.
6. MJDK Pollen Scraper Kief Keef Scrapers for Spices Herb Grinders
This is a great tool for collecting kief crystals from the grinders and pollen boxes. It is made of lightweight plastic that is durable and gentle to the grinder. The scraper is small in size and can fit in your grinder’s collection chamber if not in use. A package contains 25 Pieces of similar scrapers, black in color.
- It comes in a mini size that perfectly fits in the collecting chamber.
- It is made of lightweight material that is easy to use.
- It is made of strong plastic that lasts long.
- It has smooth plastic that is gentle to the grinder.
A pack of the Smart-Goods kief scraper contains six plastic pollen scrapers clear in color. They are made of sturdy plastic material that lasts long and is easy to use. Each pollen scraper is soft enough to be gentle on the grinder, which significantly improves its shelf life. The scraping end has two sharp corners that effectively remove stuck pollen from holes.
- It is made of sturdy and durable plastic material.
- It has sharp corners to remove pollen stuck in deep holes.
- It has a wide surface for sweeping kief crystals.
- It is small enough to fit in the kief collection chamber.
Factors to Consider When Buying a Kief Scraper
Since there are many types of kief scrapers, you need to identify the best if you want to effectively collect all tiny pieces of kief from the grinder. Note that they also come in different materials, either metal or plastic. A reliable kief scoop should be durable, strong, and well angled.
Here are a few pointers to guide you when buying a kief spoon.
The shape of the pollen scraper will determine how much effort you put into scrapping off the stuck pollen. A triangle kief scraper is definitely effective for removing pollen from holes and crevices compared to a circular one. A scraper with sharp corners will give you an easy time collecting pollen by doing it in the fastest way possible.
We all want to invest in something that lasts long. It would be best if you bought a scraper made of strong, durable material sure enough to last you a while.
When buying a kief scraper, it’s important to consider the material used to make it. It is either made of plastic or metal. While plastic scrapers are also strong and durable, a metal kief scraper is more recommended as it lasts longer and doesn’t break easily. Your choice here will depend on several factors and personal preference.
How long would you want your ideal kief scraper to be? Of course, long enough to reach the deepest part of the collecting chamber in the grinder. This will give you less hassle when collecting kief. Some people prefer short scrapers that can easily fit in the collection chamber when not in use, for storage purposes. Choose something that matches with whatever you want to experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Kief Scraper?
A kief scraper is a simple item that helps you sweep and collect pollen simply and effectively. A grinder is the most common and easiest way to collect kief. They contain a special compartment that collects pollen after grinding. It might be hard to remove kief in the deepest parts of the compartment using your fingers. Kief scrapers are superiorly made to clear up the compartments within a shorter time.
Benefits of Using a Kief Scraper
Kief scrapers are conveniently designed with superior construction to maximize their efficiency, unlike a standard tool. They have pointy edges that make them reach all crevices and corners of a typical grinder. You have nothing to worry about, even if your grinder has a deep pollen compartment. With a kief scraper, you will efficiently collect more kief and enjoy your highly potent powder.
What is the popular Kief Scraper Alternative tool?
Kief scrapers are small items that easily get lost if not properly stored. If you don’t have a kief spoon, you can make a DIY kief scoop at home. You can cut out a triangular shape from an old gift card. The corners will work well to scoop out the stuck pollen from crevices and holes. A business card will also work well for the same purpose. Just make sure you cut a size that fits well in your grinder collecting chamber and replace it once the edges become soft and dull.
While most grinders come with a scraping tool, most of them are substandard and may not effectively collect larger amounts of kief. You should consider getting a metal or strong plastic kief scraper, which is 100% recommended. Our review can help you choose the best kief scraper in the market today.